Puffer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PassMeThePuffer said:
Now I'm scared :( cause I love this little guy! So what do I do? Will he probably show signs of being sick? Also he's not aggressive at all will that come with time?

Move him out. He might not reach the mature stage of his life in saltwater. Im not sure what will happen if kept in salt. Update regularly if you keep him there. I'd like to find out what happens.

I don't have another tank to move him to?!? Only a 90 gallon and 25! He's in 25 now do I could watch him more being young and needing more feedings! But he will stay there for now I hope he will show signs before anything goes wrong! Thank you I will keep u updated

There are many similar looking puffers around, both freshwater and marine. I would not move it until I had a better idea of the identification. The sand-burrowing behaviour is not unique to freshwater puffers, but is found in many of the marine genera, including Sphoeroides species (which I think is a more likely identification of your fish).

Tony

He's doing just fine here's some new pictures!

Attachments

• image-3276768383.jpg
    image-3276768383.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 65
  • image-3640016231.jpg
    image-3640016231.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 73
He's in saltwater doing just fine! Or so I think! Any idea yet Wyat he could be? He's changing colors to darker

Back
Top Bottom