Sebastian Crab

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BettWalker

Aquarium Advice Activist
Visited the local pet store today and they have a Sebastian Crab who is really neat. Can anyone tell me more? The only thing I can find online is the Disney World Character. :lol:

Not sure what a "Sebastrian crab" is, can you post a pic? When you call it a Sebastian crab, is that because it looks like the disney character?

Does it look like this?

Dchar13.gif

haha only joking

I don't really know how to explain. It is a pretty good size and yes, he does sort of look like the disney character. Anyway, I'll try to get by the store tomorrow and take a pic. My friend at the pet store also has a Maroon Clown with a problem and I told her that I would get a pic and maybe you guys could help us out (what it is and what to do about it). This is the store that I told you about trying to get into saltwater.

BTW, she was told this crab will eat anything including small fish. Don't know how small a fish, but the crab is not tiny. However, I fell in love with the cute little fellow and am considering buying a tank just for him, since I don't have anything else to take care of. :wink:

Oh yes, I was at the store when the fish were brought in today and the bag was marked "Sebastian Crab" so guess that is the common name.

The fish come from Tampa, but I'm not sure which place.

Is anyone else about to break out into song?

Under the sea, under the sea
Everythings better down where it's wetter, take it from me...

HEHEHE, sometimes it pays to have kids. :p

Back
Top Bottom