Something has hatched in my saltwater aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kingparsy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
ok, i look at my aquarium every day, and every night, to see its goings on, and tonight, i see, swimming around my moonlight, hundreds of small creatures a little larger than the period at the end of this line .
..look like they have a whip like tail,,,,and they are attracted to the moonlght..anyone know whats up??

i have 1 coral banded shrimp.but hes been the only shrimp in the tank for 3 months....i feed frozen brine shrimp, but of course its frozen

one cant do it by it self so rule that out heheheh
i have a pair of cleaners that release babies monthly ! but other than that mabe some mysis shrimps?¿? would be my guess

well, i noticed small animals, 1/3 od the size of these about 2 weeks ago under a rock, smiiming/running around like an ant colony, then then dissapeared, now these guys, maybe some kind of development stage or something

1/8th - 1/4 inch but most fish will eat them up ! i know when my shrimp hatch my fish come out of bed for a quick snack !! i would expect the same with the mysis ! unless your very light on your fish stock ! they will cause no probs

just 1 clown huh :) thats good imo most way over stock !! shows alot of control or lack of funds lmao :) only thing off that list that would eat them is the clown !and hes prob full heheh but if ya add more fish ya might not have many left as well i dont have any or have yet seen any :-( most tanks i see them in have 1 fish or none in it !! or just in fuges !!

well, i had a major fish loss about 1 month ago, so im a little shy now about putting them in, got a qt now so well see how this one goes, just put him in today

know that feeling same thing here ac issue and tank over heated about 3 months ago i was so madddddddddd made me sick !! but things are comming back together :--)

i had some bacterial run nuts i think, picked 3 fish off in 2 days, and the last one died a week later...not sure what it was, but i have a feeling it was the last fish i purchased from the lfs that im not to fond of anyways,,wont be goin back

sorry for your loss ! i try to buy from one store unless i see something needing saved ! but have 3 tanks full now so need to stop but i dont have that much control kinda sad huh heheh

well, i got 1 55, i have pics on the gallery, but i have money down right now for a 125 reef tank that i hope to have by christmas

Back
Top Bottom