Tiny little critters???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

billy302

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have tiny little white (the size of a pencil tip) spider looking things in clusters of about 100 or so sticking to my glass directly in front of my skimmer discharge. As far as I can tell they are not moving. What are these things and are they bad????

Thanks!!

Bill

Wow I have the same exact thing so I didd a search and this came up please help their like mini starfish spores BUTTTTTT they have more htan just 5 legs some have 6-7-8 legs ithought they were starfish spores so havent cleaned them but got worried when my ocellaris died..!

so now im worried any suggest pls

I have what looks liek a starfish, which three weeks ago had 3 arms, and now has 7. It appears only occasionally on the back glass, and then disappears. Looking through the glass to its suction side I can see that it is a type of echinoderm, beause it has what appear to be, at least, little tiny tube feet. It also has the characteristic symmetry (add0numbered radial) of starfish. But 7 arms? I think maybe it is going to split?

Back
Top Bottom