tiny tiny white spots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

qb6fire

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have super tiny white spots on my glass but they move around all over like lil insects. Any idea of what they can be? Good or bad?
Also the tank has been up since last week of march with a 2 week cycle (fully cured lr).

Yup those are pods. They are harmless and certain fish like the snack on them, fish like mandarins and scooters ONLY eat pods :)

Is there a possible way to keep a healthy stock of them for a mandarin?

Lol no, mandarins need tons. I imagine you saw a few hundred crawling on the glass, but until you get thousands there is no way. A mandarin will eat through those pods in a day

Ok thanks! No mandarin ha. Will other fish eat them as well? Just as a random snack

Ok sweet is there a way to tweek the compartments in the back to were i always seem to have a suply if them?

To make a fuge?? I am not familiar with the bc 14... Im sure there is a way, but you need a big tank in order to keep them healthy, i would never try it in a tank under 50 but thats just me

Ok its set let em be and move on till i get my huge tank in my own house and get them again haha

Back
Top Bottom