Tricky one for you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well i dont think the clowns even know they are there. The little organisms haven't moved from there spot. I just don't think the clowns would be able to get down there, there aint much room to get down there; ether from the side or behind the overflow, and ive never really seen the clowns over there besides when im in the tank (trying to shoo them away from biting me)

Ok, so I may be a bit crazy but I swear I could see what looks to be crustacean appendages on the closeup view. My guess, too, is a shrimp spawning since anaconda fry are just slightly larger :)

sadly innovator is right. I peaked back in that corner the other day and noticed a good handful of little shrimp swimming around. the little specs were still there swimming around, but it seems i have some little shrimp aswell. i couldnt get a picture as its in a well shaded area and a flash would just make them hide. Also to confirm is i saw a baby molt go in the current of one of my ph"s which caught my eye. Sadly il lbe moving the tank hre in a few weeks so im just not sure if ill beable to catch or save them for the bigger tank.

Back
Top Bottom