Trillions of white tiny bubbles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bennerkla

Aquarium Advice Regular
This is so annoying, I have so many of them in my tank, all over the place, they all go to the surface after awhile and dissapear. I've tried everything and they wont go away. I dont want to add anything to my tank until I can get them away, any ideas?

Hey, that happnes to me too. Its just that you may haqve your sump in your wet/dry filled wiht a skimmer and a strong pump. when you have this type of set-up, air bubbles are sent back to the tank. Its nothing to worry about.

Hop e unless you get a Water pump less powerful in your skimmer, then that may do the trick or adjust the skimmer to the point in which no air bubbles are squirted out. Hope that help

I moved my skimmer into the my refugium to get rid of all the little bubbles.
Hey, that happnes to me too. Its just that you may haqve your sump in your wet/dry filled wiht a skimmer and a strong pump. when you have this type of set-up, air bubbles are sent back to the tank. Its nothing to worry about.

I have to dissagree. It is something to worry about if you keep sponges. Direct contact to air will kill them. HTH

do you have some kind of baffle before the the pump in the sump? maybe some eggcrate after the wet dry?

Back
Top Bottom