Two ID's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zer0

is back to save the day!
Alright.. the first one if a chalice.. but which kind i have no clue. Hopefully someone can identify it? I don't really care about names.. i just want to know if this one in particular likes high/low flow and high/low lighting. It's chillin in mid-tank right now..

2qi04ns.jpg

Not sure what this one is.. maybe a favite?
34etj13.jpg

k2h260.jpg

2isyviu.jpg

The second one and subsiquent photos is a pinapple brain
Likes mod to low flow , mod lighting and will not turn a piece of mysis down .. First is a chalice but no clue :p

Alright cool.. thanks for the ID. Are each of those pores a place where i could feed them a little shrimp or pod?

I agree with Sadielynn. I do not suggest feeding the coral. It should get all it needs from the water column. Feeding tends to require more energy than the coral gets from the food.

The chalice is just a purple chalice. Call it what you like.

I don't plan on legit feeding the coral.. i just want to see it eat maybe a pod or two.. never seen corals eat before. I want to feed my shrooms too.. And yeah.. i know i wasn't going to find a specific name for the chalice.. i just wanted to know where to place it in my tank for maximum happiness.

Back
Top Bottom