very strange eggs i think!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

David S

Aquarium Advice Addict
hi all[/ATTACH]
Got back from work to find these eggs on some LR,they weren't there last night,each one has what looks like 4 cream coloured sphere's inside,I think they may have come from a sand sifting snail or maybe not
Any help please
img_1110417_0_96c3b6fde02ebe0617e731dd97f43554.jpg

Attachments

• 100_1239.jpg
    100_1239.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 66
Its a new tank,I've just posted in the tanks showcase,there's plenty of pics in my profile,have a look.I only have 7 hermits and some snails,I'm putting in 2 clowns from my nano they are being acclimatised at the moment!

I think those egg cases are history as soon as you add the clowns. :)Z

well I've manage to save a couple of the egg sacks,the powerheads flow must have detatched them from the rock,a few of them are in my sump now but I've noticed their seem to be about 10 cream spheres in them now compared to 4 when I first noticed them!!

i don't know what they are but i have to say that it's totally awesome to have things happy enough to have babies in captivity. this might be something bigger than we think. especially if this oil keeps spilling into the ocean.

Yes, that is so sad. Wait until it completely floats up to the surface. It's going to be allot more then most people think.

Ok, well I am not a saltie, but those are THE COOLEST egg clutches I have ever seen! My mystery snail just lays random clumps all over, but those are SO symmetrical and perfect!
I agree with the others, let them hatch and see what happens! How exciting! :D

this might be something bigger than we think. especially if this oil keeps spilling into the ocean.

Back
Top Bottom