What anemones are these

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahh ok cool that's interesting. Mine arnt tank bred though. I doubt my female clown will want to share anemone with male clown

They haven't bred before. She so mean idk what male clown would wanna be with her

That's the one they want most! Lol, I have a large Clarky female, best tank boss ever, he's totally devoted to their constant clutches

Nice my female is terribly mean when the lights are on the the male. But when the lights go off the stay together

it would suck to be a male clownfish.... my female snowflake clown beats up the male Maroon and yellow...don't know how that's possible

I love marrons there so beautiful am getting a pair in my next reef tank

Just picked up a bubble tip anemone. Would of also got the sebae but it was to small didn't want my clowns to kill it

My bubble tip has split about 8 times. No matter how small each new anemone is they are fine. Very hardy

Nope. Never heard or experienced such a thing. I've had heaps of anemones all sizes. The bubble tip is constantly splitting and i regularly trade. I have 4 at the moment. My clowns are very large clarkys.

I have never experienced it just read about it. My bubble tips have split as well and always been fine. The sebae was just smaller then I was looking for.

Back
Top Bottom