What are these two things?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mdjxt39

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey guys I would appreciate help with IDing these two things. Especially the swiggley white stuff on the glass.

Attachments

• img_0769_290.jpg
    img_0769_290.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 33
  • img_0767_158.jpg
    img_0767_158.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 52
hard to say what the white dot is....the second pic are worm eggs I believe.

Worm eggs? Is that something that I need to take care of?

I think Hara meant to say snail eggs.
Not sure about the tang, but that naso will get WAY to big (about 18") for a 55, if that's what you have.

Yeh I understand that but right now he is a little under 3 inches and I plan on getting a bigger tank within a year.

I agreee, if you have cerith snails, that's what their eggs look like. Not sure on the white spot, could be sand, but keep an eye on it.

Yes snail eggs on the glass. Keep a close eye out on the white spot. Does it look like cauliflower or just a plain wispy white spot.

cccapt said:
I think Hara meant to say snail eggs.
Not sure about the tang, but that naso will get WAY to big (about 18") for a 55, if that's what you have.

Yes, thanks for the correction, that is what I meant to say.

melosu58 said:
Yes snail eggs on the glass. Keep a close eye out on the white spot. Does it look like cauliflower or just a plain wispy white spot.

I am trying to get a good look at it but the fish doesn't wanna let me see that level of detail :(. If it is a cauliflower like spot what does that mean?

Back
Top Bottom