what could this be????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would say some specie of sponge. Some do not like light and it could be changing colors because of the exposure to light... If this is the case, it will slowly disentigrate....
Sorry, changed skins and did not see there were 5 pages of replies... I retract my statement... Glad you found what it was.... BTW don't feel bad about the pics.. some of us do not have studio quality equip to take pics...

just to be serious for a second. The best thing for you to do to get good pictures will probibly be to force your camera to focus on what you want it to.

does your camera have a button with a little flower on it? if it does, use it. Also, turn off all the lights except the tank light and experement with using the flash if you have one.

many cameras have an auto focus feature which may or may not work all of the time. when you press the button to take the picture. depress it part of the way and wait a second. It may auto focus at that point and your tank should come into focus, then press the button the rest of the way down to snap the pic.

that should give you much better results next time.

Back
Top Bottom