What in Gods name!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GrndHog

Aquarium Advice FINatic
is this worm called. I set up a trap tonight to catch a bad crab, I put a peice of raw shrimp in the trap. Before I headed off to bed I checked the trap, what I saw was this 12 to 14 inch worm coming out of the rock. Looks like a huge tape worm. Any ideas?? good, bad??

1778worm.JPG

Check the hitchhiker FAQ sticky at the top of this forum and look at the worm pics. I know bristleworms can grow to be that long but I'm not really up on my marine worms to know of any others.

After looking at the pics, I think its a bristle worm. I didnt know they got that long, this thing has to be at least 14 inches long. I havent seen the end of its body yet.

I havent been able to post ant pics here of late

This is what it says under your profile.

[Uploaded: 1.99 MB / Quota: 2 MB / 99% of total]

You can get more space on the forums for upload by becoming an alumni member, or you can click your profile button under one of your posts, go to the bottom of the page on the right hand side, you can visit your User Attatchment control panel and delete some of te imagaes you've already uploaded.

As for the worm, it could be a bristle worm, hard to tell from the pic.

Back
Top Bottom