What in the world????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rdnelson99

Aquarium Advice Addict
What in the world is this???? I will post a vid in a minute showing it rolling around.

Sponges are very good filter feeders..Its a good sign of a healthy system...Just not sure why its rolling around..They usually are stuck to rocks or the glass...(if thats what it even is???:lol:)

FTMMWS said:
Sponges are very good filter feeders..Its a good sign of a healthy system...Just not sure why its rolling around..They usually are stuck to rocks or the glass...(if thats what it even is???:lol:)

10-4. I will keep a eye out for it. :). Thanks for the help.

NP,,do you see any others like it?They grow under rock ,in between rocks,,just about anywhere really..If theres one there should be more,,mine all over my sump mostly

that thing appeared to be moving in the video. was it moving, or just blowing around in the current?

that thing appeared to be moving in the video. was it moving, or just blowing around in the current?

Very hard to tell. I could have been the current but my first impression was that it was moving on it's own accord. It allso looked a bit transparent and full of liquid. Similar to the bubble algae but white skin with clear liquid.

Now that I look at the vid again, it reminds me of some kind of larva sack. Like something is moving inside it. Think it is the "Invasion of the Body Snatchers". LOL Seriously, I hope it doesn't burst and spread something all over my tank. Can't seem to find it now.

Back
Top Bottom