What is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gboy66 said:
Apistia. Kill

Lol that just sounded hilarious sorry I can't stop laughing. Back on topic,you can squirt it with hot lemon juice or boiling water

emerald76 said:
Lol that just sounded hilarious sorry I can't stop laughing. You can squirt it with hot lemon juice or boiling water

How do u squirt it lol

Mae17 said:
How do I kill it?

Hot lemon juice or boiling water or aiptasia x
Squirt with a turkey baster or new liquid medicine syringe that has never been used

emerald76 said:

Yeah I mean but how do u actually squirt it? It's under water so how does it actually get on the thing and not just float away in the water?

Mae17 said:
Yeah I mean but how do u actually squirt it? It's under water so how does it actually get on the thing and not just float away in the water?

Sorry didn't read ur whole quote.. Ok so a turkey baster is big? You need that much? Ad will it harm my fish?

Ok I squirted it with hot lemon juice.. It's shriveled up but it's still there? Does it take a little time to die?

emerald76 said:
Squirt with a turkey baster or new liquid medicine syringe that has never been used

+1 aiptasia x
Works well and directions are very straight forward. Even comes with a syringe for application.

image-712855962.jpg

The only way !!! Forget lemon juice or boiling water just do it properly 1st time

To use aiptasia x just turn off your flow and slowly squirt straight into the oral disk ! The pest anemone will think it's food and take it ! This will glue it's mouth shut and prevent it from releasing spors back into the water and in a few seconds it will implode ! Simples !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom