What is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JLH-l3ioCub3

Aquarium Advice Freak
Any ideas? Some type of shrimp/ lobster.

Attachments

• image-2512098233.jpg
    image-2512098233.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 126
That's a pistol, I've got one the same, the bugger keeps me awake at night

Pistol envy?

You know it:(

Lmao!!!!!! I'm just not gonna go there with Con and the pistol. (Sounds like a bad movie title-lol)

Actually sounds like my kind of movie lol! This spring coming to a theater near you!! A man on a mission! A man who wants to turn his life around after being locked up for half his life for a crime he didn't commit... Con and the pistol DON'T MISS ALL THE ACTION!!

(y)(y):dance::dance:

You know it:(

Actually sounds like my kind of movie lol! This spring coming to a theater near you!! A man on a mission! A man who wants to turn his life around after being locked up for half his life for a crime he didn't commit... Con and the pistol DON'T MISS ALL THE ACTION!!

(y)(y):dance::dance:

Lmao!! Too funny!

Both claws are the same size and it doesn't snap like a pistol shrimp. I have a tiger pistol mated with a watchman in my reef tank. This guy does look very much like one though!
Btw i caught it at a kids beach here in south Florida. It was under a small rock.
He's about 2" long which Seems a bit large to be a pistol. I had it in a bucket with sand in it and it was moving sand around with it's claws, but also using two smaller "arms" underneath its claws.
I don't know if you can notice them in the pic.

Back
Top Bottom