What is this???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
C

cj10488

this looks like it could be Aiptasia to me but I am unsure.. Can someone please identify for me please

TIA,
James

Say Hi to your new best friend (tank parameters permitting)

Cheers
Steve

are you saying that these are eggs???

OMG i have like 10 of these things

I have one of them in my tank.. So I was right about these being Aiptasia.. I believe I have heard of you injecting them with lemon juice is that right RR?? If so I will start injecting them on Monday

James

Well I found the old post about you using lemon juice and I injected them PITA things.. I hope i got them good enough.. I kinda thought they were Aiptasia but was unsure and didnt want to nuke anything without knowing for sure..

Anyways thanks guys.. And hopefully the lemon juice works well..

James

hara had a post on here that she boiled hers and they never came back we have not been successful with injecting them yet.

The Lemon Juice Seems to have killed all but one of them.. Besides the really small ones.. My local Pharmacy was nice enough to give me a few needles to assist in my adventure.. I am gonna wait for the small ones to get bigger and nuke them as well..

TIA,
James :lol:

I inject kalk kalk into them in my tank. I fill a hypo with a thick kalk mix and place a couple of drops right into its mouth. It will then close up around it and retract into the rock, never to be seen again.

Back
Top Bottom