What is this please?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It may well be, but I think the claws look to large on this crab.

I still have not been able to catch him, he is still so small that I stopped worrying about him. Have not seen him for some time, maybe he became food to some of my other critters lol

could it be a porcelin crab ?? I've never seen one with a blue coloroing, but by the way of it, he looks as if he's waving his little "filter". Just a guess

Try catching him with the tilted glass trick. Just lean a glass on the rock and put some food in the bottom. He`ll walk down but wont be able to climb out. Never mind I see you already did try it.

I was able to catch the crab this morning! I saw the plants moving really strange and checked it out with my flash light. I grabt him and put him in my quarantine aquarium for now, until I figure out what to do with him lol. Probably will end up taking him to the store.
Here is a picture of him
crab01 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

just found out, that the crab that I found.....is not the one, I still have the other hitchhiker in my tank. I wonder how many more of this crabs I have! LOL

From the picture I can tell you that it is a bad crab to have. You can throw him in your sump if you have one.

Back
Top Bottom