What kind of mushrooms?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BfishLpond78

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Any idea what kind these are? Also what lighting requirements? Do they look healthy?

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111023_163054.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111023_163054.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 82
actinodiscus sp. basic red shrooms from indo. they need low to moderate lighting and moderate flow. they look fine. mushrooms are very resilient and easy to care for.

Give them a chance they will make new ones on their own.

mr_X said:
actinodiscus sp. basic red shrooms from indo. they need low to moderate lighting and moderate flow. they look fine. mushrooms are very resilient and easy to care for.

How "low" is low lighting? Im wondering if i have high enough lighting for any low light corals

Im also curious, i have a 4 bulb aquaticlife 30inch fixture? What do you consider that?

mr_X said:
what lighting do you currently have, and what tank are you working with at the moment?

I have two t8 bulb fixtures 15 watts each. I would put both on my ten g, with the lid being a wire mesh top. Not enough light?

eh..hard to say Gboy.....but i think it should be ok for them. what spectrum are the lamps?
BfishLpond78, are these t5's? soinds like plenty for them. what size tank?

mr_X said:
eh..hard to say Gboy.....but i think it should be ok for them. what spectrum are the lamps?
BfishLpond78, are these t5's? soinds like plenty for them. what size tank?

Think i could grow the easiest of corals?
Those mushrooms look good!

Back
Top Bottom