What kinda coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kronasaur

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I found this coral like thing on my live rock today and it looks like an anemone but not sure plz help

Attachments

• image-2990970962.jpg
    image-2990970962.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 143
I don't see anything in that pic haha but sounds from your description like you have a little aiptasia. :eek:

No it is the little spotted thingy and it has a mouth the tenticals are clear and the have little white dots on the tips and has a mouth that is white in the middle

It might be some kind of ricordia mushroom? How long ate the tentacles? Short and all over the top of it? An kinda sits on the rock like a mushroom would?

Well it's under an over hang and it's tenticals are longer on the out side and get smaller at the middle and I have mushrooms and it doesn't look anything like them

It's ok thnx hopefully I can find out though but if u look really close at the pic in the middle u can see faint little dots but my dad barely saw it until I told him

Sniperhank said:
Then it is a Pseudocorynactis. Google it and I bet that's it.

+1 on that. They are pretty harmless. I think that they are pretty but you won't see them very often.

Back
Top Bottom