What Light Is This??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mikeaq

Aquarium Advice Activist
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422260911.146091.jpg

Thinking about buying this tank, with light canister filter stand skimmer rock included. 90 gallon Surfline tank. Top canopy says Eheim which is really confusing because I can't find anything on google about Eheim making a Surfline/wavefront tank...

The light is what's going to make or break the price for me. I was told it was a 500$ light but I just want to know what light it is so I can see if the price he's asking for everything is worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It's a maxspect razor. Dunno what wattage though, probably 120 watt.

Thanks guys, I can't tell either cuz the tank is 48".

It's a package deal, everything for 600$.

My only worry is that on Google, the Eheim 90 wave tank dates back to 2004. I'm worried the seal being weak. Is it safe to trust an 11 year old tank?

I don't see why not. You can always reseal it if you like. How much rock and what skimmer?

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422286663.933820.jpg

However much rock that is in the pic lol.. I already have about 50lbs in my current tank that ill be swapping over to this tank if I end up doing it

Not sure about the skimmer, but I have a remora c sitting in my closet waiting to be used

The remora is about useless for a tank this size. The light isn't really making it to each end either. The sides look pretty dark and you won't be able to put anything there but maybe low light corals. You won't want to use the canister filter either. If it was me, I'd look for something else.

Back
Top Bottom