Whats this? Under live rock?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Heera

Aquarium Advice FINatic
It's like misquotes hovering around. It's under my live Rock. Never seen anything like this before.

good or bad?

I will try posting a video I don't know how yet? But picture for now!

Attachments

• image-289761896.jpg
    image-289761896.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 343
It's a ghost!!!!

Ha no but really I'm not to sure. Sorry

They r so tiny. And hover like misquotes.
I seen copepods and amphipods they r both bigger.

Lol sorry. Don't think they are pods.

No prob, wasn't meaning to be rude, was just letting you know I was suggesting. I thought I'd take a guess and as others posted, I'd find out if I was right or not. lol

They still floating around under the rock?

After doing some research I read that copepods and amphipods have a free swimming stage where they swarm in areas around your live rock. If that was the case though, I feel like your lfs would have been able to tell you that :( on YouTube several others have videos of it in their Yanks but it doesn't say what it is. Hopefully you find out!

Maybe they are Isopods. These things are horrible. I have some in a newly setup 40g and I've put in a small fish from the ocean(live) and they literally killed it. One flew onto it and dug into it's eye and it fell onto the sand and a bunch hopped on it. I have a video and a picture of the isopod that I will post.

Back
Top Bottom