white stuff on my glass?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

match55

Aquarium Advice FINatic
it has been couple days, and they grow more and more all over the tank.
at first there were only a coupl on the back, but now they are all over.
wonder what they are.
img_1019315_0_5ceb128b16a833d932ecbac211045038.jpg
img_1019315_1_e6ae4c983eed8ed7ffacd5a9b6f64611.jpg

Hard to tell... but flatworms? Pods? Maybe a mix... Scrape it with a mag float and let us know if anything swims away. ;)

Hard to tell... but flatworms? Pods? Maybe a mix... Scrape it with a mag float and let us know if anything swims away. ;)

nope they don't swim away, they just kind of flowing after I scrape them off the glass.
before these r growing, I got those spiral like stuff on the glass, I think they all went into my skimmer = ="
didn't see them on the glass anymore.
now my glass is full with partly diatoms, all this white flowing thingy, and some white dots. LOL

Probably sponges. How long has the tank been running? They are normal for fairly new tanks IME.

Probably sponges. How long has the tank been running? They are normal for fairly new tanks IME.

hmm weird looking sponges XD
I found some spiral thingy again on the bottom of the tank glass~
this tank only run 2 and a half months.

At 2 1/2 months anything is possible.... lol Don't sweat it as long as it isn't hurting anything. You have a few more months of random appearances. ;)

At 2 1/2 months anything is possible.... lol Don't sweat it as long as it isn't hurting anything. You have a few more months of random appearances. ;)

alrite!!!! I like random appearances XDD
keep me sitting in front of my tank for hours LMAO~

oh there are also some fish like creatures only come out at night.
I think they r very tiny shrimps, but they looks like guppies' baby even smaller than that.
Can't get a picture of it, but I guess they r harmless since they are too small LOL

I'm back... It's a form of tubeworm. they are good guys and aside from blocking your view will not do any harm. Look down on this page...

Xtalreef

omg those white thingy grow super fast...they r all over the back and getting to the side already . OvO

Hey dude, no offense lol, but you just quadruple posted XD. See the Edit button on your posts? You can use those too add things later, that you want to say. Instead of doing multiple posts.

Hey dude, no offense lol, but you just quadruple posted XD. See the Edit button on your posts? You can use those too add things later, that you want to say. Instead of doing multiple posts.

ops sorry, I get used to the quick post box on other forum.
I will keep that in mind

sry again.

Back
Top Bottom