WORM???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Halcyon_Diver

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys,

i got some chaeto yesterday and put it in my fuge...i noticed a small about 3/4" worm type critter living in the chaeto...any idea what ir is?...and some of the chaeto stings are turning a clearish almost white color...i suppose i should remove those? Thanks for your replys!

Any chance you can get a pic? If not we can only guess. Yes, I would trim off the whiate parts.

thanks roka...ill get you a pic as soon as my son comes home...i cant figure out how to resize it!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• worm_0091_989.jpg
    worm_0091_989.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 58
looks like a bristle worm.

use photobucket.com to host the pic and then like to there site. they resize the pic for you. great site..

seaham358 said:
use photobucket.com
Nooo...lol, I can't see photobucket from work...lol!
Halcyon, it is kind of tough to see from that pic, any chance you can get one a little more clear (or can youdescribe it in a little more detail? Does it have bristles or is it smooth?). I wouldn't think a bristleworm would be out in the open like that, unless it was eating something really tasty.

ill try to get another pic....i just got back home and now i cant see it....i think its in the middle of the clump of chaeto...when he comes out ill try again...

Back
Top Bottom