Zoa identification please !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pritchard

Aquarium Advice Freak
image-2168106264.jpg

Anyone know what these are ??? I think they are flaming dalmations but I'm unsure ! Any help would be appreciated !

I replied in your other post. To me looks like fire and ice

Attachments

• image-1957173010.jpg
    image-1957173010.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 117
Thanks buddy ! Looks like they could be fire and ice ! Excuse me for starting 2 threads I'm new to here lol ! I'd got them as flaming dalmations ! I'll find a pic of them and see what you think !!!

All I can say is I want!!! 5-7 heads, on sites I've seen them on, are $50

I payed £21 for about 45 heads there's 100 plus now ! I've just fraged 7 heads for my brother as you can see in this pic !

image-3057854096.jpg

image-2450879184.jpg

I've been asked to frag these by a fair few people !!! My brother gets the first lot and I get some of his candy apple reds lol

I am so jealous. I wish there was a way I could buy a frag from you! In my opinion Zoas are more beautiful that Acropora or any other coral almost. They're my addiction...

I take it you are across the pond from me ? I would certainly frag you some but I could not ship them to you without the correct export licences etc !

Yes I live in the USA sadly. I plan on buying a frag from a store near me though. I hope the colony keeps doing well for you!

Thanks mate ! There's a bunch of greens growing between these to which is also doing well ! Like you I love my zoas can't wait to get my candy apple reds ! zoas just seem to do well in my system !

My system is the same way. I grew acros before but Zoas thrive so well for me. I want to see your candy reds when you get them!

Back
Top Bottom