10 Gallon Serpae Tetra Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks great! :)

I'm sure you know this, but just a heads up. The plants to the left of the lava rock are non-aquatic and will slowly rot.

I figured. I have been slowly cutting off rotten leaves. Are the plants on the far right and far left aquatic? They seem to be healthy.

I figured. I have been slowly cutting off rotten leaves. Are the plants on the far right and far left aquatic? They seem to be healthy.

Plant on the far left is some type of sword, so that is aquatic. Because of the light/shadows, I can't really make out what is on the far right. Any chance you can get another picture of it that illuminates the plant a little more?

I think the one on the far right is a borneo fern, also non-aquatic. Which is reallt funny, I've had one of them for 2 years now, fully submerged, and it hasn't rotted. It hasn't done anything really. Just sits there in the gravel, no grow, nada, zilch.

I like the tank and the plants pity that they are non aquatic they really shouldnt sell them if they are not aquatic!
How serpeas are in the tank it looks like 2 to me!

I know it is amazing large pet stores get away with it. I have 6 in there, and will eventually add a Olive Nerite Snail. I will replace the false aquatic plants with true aquatic plants as they die.

Back
Top Bottom