Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Show Off/Photography

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-06-2010, 01:28 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict
I know they came from a wild parent and domestic parent. They were aquired from chris at windycitydiscus.com. Here are the parents, two angels on the left.

Here is the last pic of them. I am going to tear down my 45H and BB it with shale and potted amazons to insure survival. They swam into the overflow and are no more.

First successful angel breed in 3 years, I guess the way I am going is the right way with removing them.

The only issue is I have another breeding pair in the 45H KAI's pinoy leopard female and one of my super veil blue marble males(he is close to 12" from top to bottom with the pointy fins) and while I had the 3 blue marble males and the pinoy in there I did not notice ANY violence at all so I am hoping that carries over into the bigger tank with the other fish, The parents of the now dead fry are extremely aggressive when eggs and fry are in the tank and I hope that will be cured in the 45H.

Better luck next time....best part is they do all the work no effort on my part.

That's not a planted tank. That's a jungle with glass around it- MFDROOKIE Circa 2011
WhiteDevil is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com