36 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is kind of urgent because I am leaving now:

Should I get frozen blood worms or freeze dried blood worms?

Just fed them some frozen blood worms that I thawed out. How often should I feed them blood worms?

Thought I would upload a little video of these guys doing their thing (sorry, recorded with iphon). I also have question. I just tested and the PH is at 8.2, do I need to lower it or are they fine with that?

Just received a shipping notice. The shrimp are on their way!!! They should be here by thursday!

HELP! Shrimp arrived and they are kind of small probably around an inch. I think they need to be bigger for this tank. What should I do?

The GBRs are getting bigger!

img_2466346_0_ba682f039f469f00249bb321b4826446.jpg

The kribs are also doing great!

img_2466346_1_87c1e0eba3266e4e25234950abad8332.jpg

Saw these little guys at my LFS yesterday, they really are beautiful! And so much smaller than I imagined. The GBRs they had had little blue sparkles on them:) I would love to get a pair for my 36 gal once all my mollies are deceased.

Saw these little guys at my LFS yesterday, they really are beautiful! And so much smaller than I imagined. The GBRs they had had little blue sparkles on them:) I would love to get a pair for my 36 gal once all my mollies are deceased.

The kribs? If so, The females tend to stay small and the males get bigger. If you plan on putting other fish in there I would just get one female or 2 females. A male or a pair will get very aggressive. Even the females were aggressive towards each other at first but it seam like they are friends now. Kind of cool!

Back
Top Bottom