38 gal, please rate!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tsk5035

Aquarium Advice Activist
Pease rate what you think of my newest setup! Thanks!

Attachments

• image-3175176625.jpg
    image-3175176625.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 369
Not bad. I think it'd benefit from some tall plants in the back and a black background.

Like how you stacked the rocks. A black background's going to make the substrate color pop!

Yeah. I wanted to but it took 5 hours by the time I cleaned everything and I just wanted to get it done. Lol. But thanks. N the plants are all fake. Lol

That's really nice. It looks high end, almost. Like modern decor. It's simple but still pretty. Good job!

Not my cup of tea.

This isn't to be taken to heart, as this is just my opinion.

It is too bland for me, lacks color. To me, that aquarium looks like it belongs in a restaurant or something. I like eye popping stuff, stuff that makes you go 'wow, I want to do something like that'

The rock stacking is very nice, don't get me wrong, but the tank seems like it's focused on that.

This is a very good start though, throw a bit more in there, give the fish some stuff to swoop in and out of; oh and give it a background!

:) good deal

I like it! Has the abstract modern art look to it, kinda like the Fluval tanks:) unlike a lot of people, I'm a fan of the centralized look. It may add a lil more if you could stack the rocks higher. But if your stock list consists of mostly open-space swimmers, you got a perfect setup. 2 thumbs up:)

Back
Top Bottom