3ft Planted Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alasse

Aquarium Advice Freak
I scaped this on the 4/4/16. I moved some decor and plants from the 4ft planted into this tank. Still got a bit of maturing to do and growing in

Currently home to neons (i added another 10 today), cardinals, ember tetras, dwarf loaches & peppermint BN
img_3354050_0_f0efdceeabb21935b9fc3fcdc4e0e2a5.jpg

nice. love the stock choice, bet they look great swimming around the scape!

Thank you

I am starting to see some spreading of the hairgrass...happy about that!
I have also dont the 1st trim of the stem plants and replanted the trimmings
Because the tank is open top i am finding i am having to top the water quite frequently, while annoying, isnt that hard to do.

Delapool - The setup didnt take very long at all, probably a few hours. Fairly low maintenance tank actually. I need to top it up every few days, water change weekly, i dose daily with dino spit, and twice a week with flourish

That's nice on the hair grass! Whenever mine got established the loaches would take it out :(

Are you dosing over for the dino spit?

That's nice on the hair grass! Whenever mine got established the loaches would take it out :(

Are you dosing over for the dino spit?
I dont have any loaches large enough, so the hairgrass can establish well, then i will add some other known plant disturbers lol

Dosing over?

Back
Top Bottom