4 assorted cichlids and fairly nice tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just finished

Looks 100x's better! How do you like it? To answer the question why I have no plants, I did have a lot of Anubias and java ferns but when they matured they tore them all up. I had no choice but to remove them all. Plants have no chance with my crew.

Looks 100x's better! How do you like it? To answer the question why I have no plants, I did have a lot of Anubias and java ferns but when they matured they tore them all up. I had no choice but to remove them all. Plants have no chance with my crew.

Hmm doesnt look so special to me cause i feel like i need more ornaments i really want some drift wood but that crap is a bit expensive for me

Yea it could be expensive. You can find something around a river or lake and boil it. Just post pictures of it before hand so we can see if it will work or not. In time you'll get it together. I think it looks a lot better with the background.

You did a great job!

Yea it could be expensive. You can find something around a river or lake and boil it. Just post pictures of it before hand so we can see if it will work or not. In time you'll get it together. I think it looks a lot better with the background.

You did a great job!

I just boil any type of wood?

You did a great job!

I put pics before or after?

No. You'd have to find a good piece. One that is weathered and hard. Something that isn't going to break apart in your hand. Have you checked eBay or online for driftwood?

Back
Top Bottom