40 gallon planted re-scaped!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gboy66

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey all! Just got a great piece of manzanita from PC1 and added it to the tank. I have moved alot of plants around, and have more on the way!:) tell me how you like it! Ps. The large rock in the middle is for our shy catfish phineas, when he is gotten rid of, so will the rock.

Suggestions?? Comon guys, im not sensitive!! Before and after:)

I like it. Love the angels. I think the rock actually looks pretty sweet with that driftwood. I saw a post saying you got the driftwood. That's an awesome piece. Now I see why you were amazed that it could ship without breaking!

savage said:
I like it. Love the angels. I think the rock actually looks pretty sweet with that driftwood. I saw a post saying you got the driftwood. That's an awesome piece. Now I see why you were amazed that it could ship without breaking!

Thanks! Haha ya, it is very delicate, but way worth is. You actually like the rock eh?

savage said:
Yeah, I do. Especially with the shape of the wood. They seem to compliment each other pretty well. Looks tight!

Thanks! Maybe ill leave it in then;)

I'm very impressed and coming from a guy that takes a weekend to scape.... That's a HUGE compliment!! GREAT JOB!!! :)

absolutangel04 said:
Do you have plants attached to the new dw, or are they just really tall plants?

I have a jave fern semi-tied to the dw, but most of the plants in the back are jungle val or hornwort:)

Convict2161 said:
I'm very impressed and coming from a guy that takes a weekend to scape.... That's a HUGE compliment!! GREAT JOB!!! :)

Lol thanks man!! Appreciate it!!

I have a jave fern semi-tied to the dw, but most of the plants in the back are jungle val or hornwort:)
I really do like the new dw. I also think the rock looks fine if you want to keep it after Phineas leaves, but it will look good either way. I think it looks nice. :)

absolutangel04 said:
I really do like the new dw. I also think the rock looks fine if you want to keep it after Phineas leaves, but it will look good either way. I think it looks nice. :)

Thanks! I would like to replace it with river rocks though..

Back
Top Bottom