46 Bow Rescaped

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marconis

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ignore the water clarity, its from rock dust and sand disruption. I am very very pleased with my creation :)

img_808833_0_183f7a66b66b75b4b7306471d029018a.jpg

Thanks guys! Nope, they aren't glued but are nice and sturdy. Don't worry, I checked :)

I don't glue my rocks either, I'm like you I test to make sure they are sturdy. I would have guessed with the way they are stacked you had glued them. Quite a good job stacking them I must say.

I love it! And of course I'm a huge fan of the asymmetry. I'm so glad you're never satisfied with the layout--that means regular pics. :D

Jchillin said:
Somehow that background looks a little different. If you don't mind, could you share how you tested the integrity of the structure?

For each rock I stacked, I tested its sturdiness one by one by trying to move it back and forth, poke it with a finger, etc. 95% of them didn't budge when trying to push them around.

I like it because it makes your eyes move from lower left to upper right, then back again. Your scenery begs the eye to move........

and that's good art!

CH

That is great! I really like the looks of the rock structure and the gravel color works well.

You've obviously have the touch for aquascaping....how about a hand on my tank! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom