55 gak Showoff - 07-09-11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KreativJustin

Aquarium Advice Freak
I clean my tank every Sunday, so stuff usually doesn't look the same every time I'm done cleaning. I like to mix and match things, dig out little patches in the gravel and throw some slate rock over it. This is what I've got going on for now.

My Current Little Community Is:

• 2 Female Fancy Guppy's
  • 2 Male Fancy Guppy's
  • 6 Neon Tetra
  • 1 Rainbow Shark
  • 1 Dalmation Lyretail Molly
  • 1 Angel Fish
  • 2 Regular Platy's, 1 Mickey Mouse Platy
  • 1 - 10 inch Pleco

Oh and the bubbles in the back left of the tank is a bubble strip hidden under the rocks.

Don't take it to heart but I just thought 'too much'. It seems too busy

Looks nice to me. I think it's just the background that make it look packed. I bet a less busy background would really make it look different.

for 2 male guppies,if your gunna have females with them you gotta have at least 4,preferably 6. what kind of pleco? it looks nice(the tank)

Yeah someone else recommended a 3 to 1 female to male ratio. I went out and picked up 4 more today :) 6 females and 2 males total now, all Fancy Guppies.

Yeah, the background makes it look busy in the photo's; though I do like my background. I just like to give my little guys n girls a lot of stuff to play around in.

Thanks for the comments.

--- Edit ---

The Pleco is just a common Suckermouth Catfish (Hypostomus Plecostomus)

Last edited:
Yeah someone else recommended a 3 to 1 female to male ratio. I went out and picked up 4 more today :) 6 females and 2 males total now, all Fancy Guppies.

Yeah, the background makes it look busy in the photo's; though I do like my background. I just like to give my little guys n girls a lot of stuff to play around in.

Thanks for the comments.
awesome,and your welcome

For guppies I recommend all male because they look way better but only if u don't want to breed

U need a less busy backround. Also your grave looks very unrealistic make it black or brown n ur tank will look awesome

Wow I think the tank looks awesome. I want your little rainbow leaved plant. It's so cute. The bg does make it look a little busy but I call tell from your side view ones it's just the way the photo makes the decorations blend in with the bg.

For guppies I recommend all male because they look way better but only if u don't want to breed

I want them for breeding :)

U need a less busy backround. Also your grave looks very unrealistic make it black or brown n ur tank will look awesome

The tank was given to me awhile back, pebbles included; I have added and and removed a lot, but, I agree with 'unrealistic' look. I want black pebbles, and then another layer on top, or just solid black. I will be changing this when I get my 70 gallon.

Wow I think the tank looks awesome. I want your little rainbow leaved plant. It's so cute. The bg does make it look a little busy but I call tell from your side view ones it's just the way the photo makes the decorations blend in with the bg.

Our neighbor gave us the rainbow leaved plant, if your wanting it, contact me via PM and I will send it to you for nothing. It is cool, but it doesn't blend in with my tank all that well. Plus, I agree with your comment about the pictures and the background. The flash of the camera seemed to make it all splash together, it doesn't look that way from so far back.

I rearranged it on Sunday, I'll take some pics and post them tonight :)

Back
Top Bottom