Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Show Off/Photography
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-11-2013, 01:57 AM   #31
Aquarium Advice Activist

Yeah I dont know how u tell their gender....you would assume that with a 23 inch long monster that their parts would be prevalent but I really dont know what/where to look for...lol...I just call mine a he...he is too much of a butthole to be a girl...lol
Regarding the plants....I am tryin desperately to keep a few plants alive and anchored and I've came to the conclusion that this is a cruel territorial game between dragon and myself....lol...its almost like he is thinking "ur not the boss and this is not ur home and I dont want that crap in here"....he destroys them and uproots them as fast as I can plant them....ive tried anchoring them several different ways band and dragon always sabotages my efforts..lol...just like a 2 year old child..lol

Old 10-11-2013, 02:01 AM   #32
Aquarium Advice Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustemedia View Post
My dragon goby is about 14-15 imches long. He's about 5-6 years old. No one bothers him at all. He's kind of awnry now in his older age. He used to swim and rub against me when cleaning his tank so tiny and curious. Now, he headbutts my gravel vac and hand all flared up,territorial. I pet him when he's not looking LOL
I just caught the age of yours and mine is around the same age...but mine is 23 inches I wonder if the males are larger than the females? You may have a female if thats the case...

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com