55 gallon cichlid tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*oops, didn't attach the photo.

Attachments

• image-1364929052.jpg
    image-1364929052.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 419
KonvictKeeper said:
Whats the stock?

Convict, turquoise jewel. Firemouth, tiger Oscar, blood parrot, 2 albino buenos Aries tetras, common goldfish, and common pleco.
I am not a noobie, and I am going to put the Oscar and parrot in bigger tanks when necessary.

KonvictKeeper said:
Tank looks good.. I am not trying to start a fight, but that goldfish can't be in there. They just get too big. Neither can the pleco, they too get too big. If they were gone it would be better. Just my opinion :)

I wasnt trying to come across like i was mad. Lol. Thanks for your opinion but im going to keep this setup until I feel that they are outgrowing the tank.

Did a little remodeling. Everyone seems to like it lol

Attachments

• image-3580736307.jpg
    image-3580736307.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 258
Mike4242 said:
Did a little remodeling. Everyone seems to like it lol

I like it a lot!!! I have a 55G cichlid tank too! I like your rocks and how you made cave! Where did you get the rocks?

Fishie said:
I like it a lot!!! I have a 55G cichlid tank too! I like your rocks and how you made cave! Where did you get the rocks?

I live in new York. I got the rocks from a stream where I fish for trout. Got about 150 pounds worth. And every now and then I like to change and switch them out.

missie said:
mine looks pretty similar! I like it! what kind of cichlids are in there???

I have a tiger Oscar, firemouth, blood parrot, convict, and turquoise jewel. And a pleco. Eventually I would like to move the Oscar to a bigger tank, but for now everyone is happy!!

I really like the way your second setup turned out. That really "draws" the eye in & makes you want to take a closer look.

Yeah I like the big structure to be where you moved it to. Great job I like the layout

Moved everything around again. Added some real drift wood. And the Oscar is about 3-4 inches in length. He is really getting big

Attachments

• image-4262854352.jpg
    image-4262854352.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 87
Back
Top Bottom