60G Cube Discus Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ericwithac

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey All! Wanted to post a quick picture now that the ecotech is setup. Waiting on the CO2 setup, then will be putting some plants in, and then the Discus! Enjoh! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1452654193.482235.jpg

In Soviet Russia iPhone You!!

Where you getting the Frisbee$$??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My LFS, Wet Pets in Vernon CT, orders from a local Discus breeder. I'm sitting here with the name of the breeder on the tip of my tongue...Can't remember.

May not be the greatest size for discus anyways. Maybe some angels? I saw some dude do this same concept on another forum and it looked extremely cramped with 6 adult discus in there.

Last edited:
May not be the greatest size for discus anyways. Maybe some angels? I saw some dude do this same concept on another forum and it looked extremely cramped with 6 adult discus in there.

I was thinking just 2 or 4. As far as tank leveling. Ill level it next WC.

Not looking for a pair. Since I need to keep them at 82, they likely wont breed anyhow.

The tank is 24x24x24 yes.

I got them from my buddy who owns amazing animals in Danielson CT. He gets them from elrich, who apparently has a huge discus pond with trees growing out of it in his basement. I got the blue diamond for $15 and the scribble for $25 and they are both doing quite well!

Back
Top Bottom