6pak!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SquishyFish

Aquarium Advice Addict
I never see 6paks on this site and I used to love them on the other one. So I thought I would start doing one when ever I have 6 good pics!

Anyway...These are mostly new additions to the tank. Nothing fancy..hope you enjoy.

This one is a leather coral that is about 18inches tall when fully extended and the crown is between 12-15inches across.

Wow, nice squishy!! BTW, congrats on your Yellow Tang photo, she is beautiful :D :D

First pic is what my tank used to look like before I rearranged....

2nd is obviously after. Same amount of rock in the tank.

(actually, those posted backwards...the first is the new look...)

Very nice pics and Congrats on the tang!

(since these are just pics, I'm gonna shift this to the Show Off forum)

I figured that might happen, but there arent nearly as many people over there...

:wink:

Reef...

Remember a few weeks ago I had talked about possibly switching it. I am really glad I did..much happier with it the way it is now.

Yeah, it wasn't bad before...but the new scaping ROCKS!!.........................................................................

Looks awesome! Did you purchase those corals that size of have they grown from smaller frags?

I purchased most of them close to that size. The gorgonia I had to frag last night because it was so big. There was no way to put it in the tank w/o it touching something else.

Back
Top Bottom