70ltr betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rreekers said:
I agree. it depends on their personality because I also have a betta with neons as well as shrimp and I have no issues

Man those betas are weird little creatures! ;)

Seems my tank has caused an up raw !! Male fighter sadly didnt survive guess i shouldnt have chosen th limpest , female still live and living happily with 10 neons , been advised to get more females so getting 5 more on thursday , in answers to some post , OATA are extreamly knowledged on fish keeping and you are to be registered to sell fish ... It was their advice i followed when buying my fighters both of which where young , with a shoal of neons and a group of females the bettas would have lived happily together and more than likely bred , alot of hearsay and peoples fish keeping exspericenes are completely different an what u read on the internet is not always true , but anyway with males being so fragile were just stiking to female or may even leave the tank and wait for he to pass and change to something else less hastlefull , we not have a gibbicep in there to do some housework an hopefully the female with live happily an longfull with her new friends !

The best success I've seem with a Sorority Tank, is when the females are siblings that have been raised together. Throwing random girls from separate jars together may result in lots of dead fish.

Some Betta breeders will sell Sorority packages.
Aquabid may have some.

Here is good info on how to set up a Sorority Tank http://www.ultimatebettas.com/index.php?showtopic=12193

Back
Top Bottom