72 Gallon Bow Front(Upgrade) Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess he is tiny comparing him to the powerhead.

Quartz: The white spots are coralline algae. It is are probably white in the pic due to the angle of the shot and the lights as it is typically purple, but can come in different colors.

Yeah Modded Mag pump that I have in the Picture I don't have it on and he fits right in the openings...lol That's how Tiny he is...

Hopefully This weekend I can get a Couple Clams Still looking for that Radiant Wrasse for my system will work out great with the others I have in the Tank. But I got to get another piece of Egg Crate to Cover ever thing. Right now I am using the Old Egg crate that was fit to size for my 55G I need it to cover the Bow now...

I thought I show you guys what I got under the Hood...

img_1028358_0_ce5ea3bdf3a1837a1f2d5bde0176012f.jpg

front to back
1 ATI Blue Plus
1 UVL Actinic White
1 ATI Blue Plus
1 [FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Giesemann 6000K midday
1 ATI Blue Plus
1 ATI Blue Plus Special.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Some of it... But if you really want some High par I believe you would use all Blue Pluses, I was suppose to have a GE midday 6500K bulb, but after a double take Premium Aquatics sent me a More expensive bulb in the Giesemann 6000K which I don't mine...

$1800 I have all my receipts of what I spend most of it was free coral or just everything at a Dirt cheap price... This hobby can get expensive if you don't cut corners. Everything you get does not have to be brand new or pay retail price for everything.

Back
Top Bottom