80g brackish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DragonFish71

Great white snark
So here's the 80g brackish with some of the plants in it. I'm ordering more to fill it in.

Attachments

• brack01.jpg
    brack01.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 79
  • brackleftside.jpg
    brackleftside.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 93
  • brackrightside.jpg
    brackrightside.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 65
And a couple of close ups of the Dragon bubblers.

Attachments

• brackdragonleft.jpg
    brackdragonleft.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 66
  • brackdragonright.jpg
    brackdragonright.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 133
Really diggin it. All those long narrow blades of grass are giving it sort of a bamboo forest feel. What sort of other plants are you thinking of adding? I hope you keep the asian forest theme going!

Absolutely adore this tank. I hope to see more photos in the future, including the added plants and plant growth. Thanks for sharing!

Really diggin it. All those long narrow blades of grass are giving it sort of a bamboo forest feel. What sort of other plants are you thinking of adding? I hope you keep the asian forest theme going!

Thanks.

I plan to add more dwarf sag to fill in the front and a few more tiger lotus. I think it's good for now on the jungle vals. I went with red jungle and regular green. Can't wait for the red to show off. I'm also planning to eventually go with some red mangrove.

the dragon bubblers are not really my thing, but they kind of work. like the rest though. it really pulls together

Back
Top Bottom