a fee pics of my 75 gallon ... Dempsey, leporinus, elephant nose...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrlucky923

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
The ate some pics of my new 75 ... Let me know what you think, Ive decided to replace the fake driftwood cuz I just don't like the look of it, although the fish love it.. I think it would look better with real wood.

ForumRunner_20130204_235245.jpg

ForumRunner_20130204_235304.jpg

ForumRunner_20130204_235332.jpg

ForumRunner_20130204_235451.jpg

ForumRunner_20130204_235528.jpg

ForumRunner_20130204_235609.jpg

The ate some pics of my new 75 ... Let me know what you think, Ive decided to replace the fake driftwood cuz I just don't like the look of it, although the fish love it.. I think it would look better with real wood.

Nice tank I like your fish what is the last one called?

That is an elephant nose .. very cool fish, fairly aggressive it holds its own well with the cichlids. It hides in the driftwood when its not feeding and when it comes out it is constantly moving and feeding so is pretty entertaining.

That is an elephant nose .. very cool fish, fairly aggressive it holds its own well with the cichlids. It hides in the driftwood when its not feeding and when it comes out it is constantly moving and feeding so is pretty entertaining.

How big do they usually get?

The first fish is a black banded leporinus.. leporinus fasciatis.. he is a cool fish, very active and not overly aggressive...

a very beautiful fish. where did you get the driftwood and does your elephant nose fish recognize you when you're around? I've had my elephantnose for a month or so now, he only comes out during the night for feeding when i drop off the food and turn off the light. i sort of wish he's more interactive.

Back
Top Bottom