A Few Residents...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrPillow

Aquarium Advice Freak
A couple of my current tenants :lol:

1-vi.jpg

10-vi.jpg

11-vi.jpg

12-vi.jpg

2-vi.jpg

3-vi.jpg

4-vi.jpg

The hap is in his own tank, the guppy fry are in a tank with guppies/corys and everything else is in the same tank :)

Very pleasing and detailed pics. Thanks for your camera, I feel like I'm standing next to your tank.

took me forever to load the thread. but it was worth it. amazing pictures what type of camera do you use?

Thanks guys :) Glad I can share my tanks with others!

My camera is a Canon 40d with the battery grip, 580EX II flash, 50mm f/1.8, 28-135mm 3.5-5.6, and 70-200 f/2.8 IS.

I used to do wildlife work for an outdoors magazine :)

Nice tanks!! What type of pleco is that on the 26? And what type of tertas are those, red minors?
I like your little featherfin cat, i have one too :)

That's not a pleco, thats the featherfin swimming up the glass :lol: Yep, they are serpae tetras. 8 of them currently, hoping to up the school soon!

MrPillow said:
That's not a pleco, thats the featherfin swimming up the glass :lol: Yep, they are serpae tetras. 8 of them currently, hoping to up the school soon!

Hahah mine never swimms up the glass! Cool! And i love those tetras, and your camera hahah

Back
Top Bottom