Acrylic tank setup I've been working hard on!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

93MSB

Aquarium Advice Activist
This has been a couple year project finally coming together. My plan for this aquarium is to do a colony of demasoni and yellow labs. I bought the tank off craigslist at the end of 2013 and did a little bit of scratch removal/restoration. I was going to buy the reef savvy ghost overflow but after a year of waiting I gave up and found a very nice "copy" on ebay. I also had a cabinet/stand built just for this project. After almost another year of procrastinating and doing more research I finally started to put it all together in August. Here is where I am at now:

8FcZIV6.jpg

d47Z0iU.jpg

dzbBFci.jpg

7saePiR.jpg

88UlqWY.jpg

2YYDbTY.jpg

7FeVK9u.jpg

zkmCuqE.jpg

zkmCuqE

You may end up with issues in all that floss getting clogged and backing the sump up causing return pump chamber to go dry I've been there myself.

Nice looking backdrop though that's spot on :)

Looking good so far. What size is the tank?
Display is a 60gal the sump is a 29gal

You may end up with issues in all that floss getting clogged and backing the sump up causing return pump chamber to go dry I've been there myself.

Nice looking backdrop though that's spot on :)

Thanks, the backdrop came from universal rocks. I have been keeping an eye on the flow to the return pump. I have switched from the quilting floss to the pink mat to improve flow

Display is a 60gal the sump is a 29gal

Thanks, the backdrop came from universal rocks. I have been keeping an eye on the flow to the return pump. I have switched from the quilting floss to the pink mat to improve flow

Man, it's beautiful so far!

Someone help me find my eyeballs. They popped out of my head half through. That is really inspiring. ?

Back
Top Bottom