Angelfish Pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's a few of my New (Just got em this week) Philippines Blues..I reckon these nice guess will be an excuse to get a 55 gal or bigger when they get past dime sized...:brows:

Beautiful fish! haha I'm always looking for reasons to set up a new tank too! Fish are addicting!

Not my angel, but boy would I love to have it:

img_2519587_0_66c9b2c71e0e9aba587d1807033f888e.jpg

image-2641274609.jpg
Here's my angel, Gill. I named her after gill in finding nemo (I know, she looks nothing like him- but apparently my 15 year old self thought she did), but discovered he was a she when she laid eggs! This really isn't the best picture of her because I just used my algae magnet and she's terrified of it and also is horribly camera (or phone) shy.
I've had her for going on 5 years now!

Here's my angel, Gill. I named her after gill in finding nemo (I know, she looks nothing like him- but apparently my 15 year old self thought she did), but discovered he was a she when she laid eggs! This really isn't the best picture of her because I just used my algae magnet and she's terrified of it and also is horribly camera (or phone) shy.
I've had her for going on 5 years now!

I can kinda see the resemblance :) haha I had a bird who we thought was male until she layed eggs as well! Did your eggs ever hatch?

Koi Angels

Here are my little Angels. One of the small, more marbled ones passed away when I had a pH crash. The two ones the right seem to hang out together all the time. They are about twice that big now!

60074-albums11380-picture53768.jpg

Here are the three of them hanging out in their 72G tank.

60074-albums11380-picture57008.jpg

Really like the unique color of the Pinoy Paraiba from Chard56.

Angels are so pretty. So far I had only one before this and it was a very mean one, and had to go back to the lfs. My Aunt raised them for awhile and they were so beautiful and fun to watch.

Yea, she was laying them regularly about once every 3 weeks for a while- but when I went away to school and since my parents don't do regular water changes, I don't think she has been happy enough to.

Yea, she was laying them regularly about once every 3 weeks for a while- but when I went away to school and since my parents don't do regular water changes, I don't think she has been happy enough to.

Ah that's too bad :/ What if she misses you haha

Back
Top Bottom