Angels!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tamtam

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just picked one up today. :) My battery is dead so I have it charging and will post a pic of he/she later. In the mean time I would love to see some of yours!

Fresh or Salt I'm really not picky. :p Mine is fresh.

here we go! He/she is just settling in nicely.

5530-albums10517-picture44680.jpg

I just got some baby angels smaller than dime sized. Hard to get a picture of it.

some of my babies

Goldie
dsc2769o.jpg

Blackie
dsc2768n.jpg

Timon (he moves pretty fast sometimes lol)
dsc2760z.jpg

My others are Bubba (the bully), Stumpy and Pumba

I love love love our angels! I think our cobalt blues are pairing up...:-D.

These are ours...so far. :). I'm trying to decide how many I can have in my 55...lol!

Attachments

• image-3734405347.jpg
    image-3734405347.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 72
  • image-3512456136.jpg
    image-3512456136.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 76
  • image-1743970272.jpg
    image-1743970272.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 84
tamtam said:
Oh very nice! How large is your tank??

Those 5 are in our 135 gallon community. It's the centerpiece of our living area and a room divider...we love it! The angels are the stars of the show for sure!

pcdebb said:
some of my babies

Goldie

Blackie

Timon (he moves pretty fast sometimes lol)

My others are Bubba (the bully), Stumpy and Pumba

Love you angels!!!! I love Angels sooooo much. Here are mine. Got them a little under quarter size, and pamper them. I wouldn't trade them for anything.

Attachments

• image-893990036.jpg
    image-893990036.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 63
  • image-3193199542.jpg
    image-3193199542.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 74
Those 5 are in our 135 gallon community. It's the centerpiece of our living area and a room divider...we love it! The angels are the stars of the show for sure!

Oh I am very jealous. I've often wondered if our floor joists would support a tank of that size.

Love you angels!!!! I love Angels sooooo much. Here are mine. Got them a little under quarter size, and pamper them. I wouldn't trade them for anything.

Very nice. I had hoped to find smaller myself but it was this sized from the store I purchased them at, just a small locally owned marine store that has expanded into fresh water fish or the big box store. I decided on this store and think I will stick with most of my business here if I can. They even keep their betta in actual tanks and not cups.

tamtam said:
Oh I am very jealous. I've often wondered if our floor joists would support a tank of that size.

Lol...I forgot to consider that until we were literally adding water! Good thing the answer was yet!

Back
Top Bottom