apisto agassizii double red

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the female isnt as shy as the male.
xypu1.jpg

the male hiding he was hard to get a picture of. i noticed his mouth was a little crooked. i think **** be okay though.
14icqab.jpg

sneaky little guy
29267ua.jpg

and this guy really wanted me to take a picture of him.
2uiubsm.jpg

Last edited:
Aren't they just gorgeous! I only have a male. He's totally awesome. I wish I could find him a female!

Aren't they just gorgeous! I only have a male. He's totally awesome. I wish I could find him a female!

Yes I cant wait for them to get some more color... The guy is really shy!! he found a good hiding place though!

Well the double red is what caught my eye initially, but mine is actually an apistogramma cacatuoides. I guess both get called "double red". ;)

Yeah what are the apistos and the gourami thinking of eachother so far?

Yeah what are the apistos and the gourami thinking of eachother so far?

So far they are doing really good together, no aggression whatsoever.. We are waiting for when the gourami goes to sleeep in his cave... He goes to his cave every night at the same time and the apistos of course like all the caves I have so im curious to see if they run into each other there lol. But so far they kinda ignore each other but I noticed the apistos swimming with all the fish nicely its cute....

so far so good.

Back
Top Bottom