April/May/June 2012 Freshwater POTM Contest Submissions
Please submit your pictures for the POTM contest.
Please refrain from discussing the photos in this thread. Only information about the particular photo will be allowed. Start a new thread if you wish to discuss a particular photo.
- Please note the new procedure for uploading photos at the bottom of this post. Pictures must be uploaded to your profile, then the image code ( [img]link to picture[/img] ) pasted in this thread.
- All photos must be original photos taken by you or photos of your tank. (please do not submit photos of another persons tank unless you have written permission from them to do so. If you do please include this written permission with your submittal)
- All photos must be submitted in .jpg format and should be limited in size to 800 x 600 or 600 x 800 depending on layout and a file size no larger than 250KB.
- All submissions should include the common name and scientific name of the subject contained within the frame.
- All submissions should also include helpful information relating to the background of the subject, care requirements, etc.
- Only 1 photo submission per month per member.
*** Changes to the POTM Contest ***
Because of the recent change to the Gallery, POTM Contest submissions will be different going forward. Please upload your photo to your album on your profile, then LINK the [img] code in this thread. If you upload a photo to this thread, or link a photo hosted elsewhere, we will attempt to PM you and have you follow the proper process. If you do not follow this process, you will be disqualified from the contest.
- No photo editing other than resizing is permitted.
"What, exactly, is the internet? Basically it is a global network exchanging digitized data in such a way that any computer, anywhere, that is equipped with a device called a 'modem', can make a noise like a duck choking on a kazoo." - Dave Barry