August SW contest VOTING

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your favorite SW photo

Votes: 3 17.6%

Votes: 7 41.2%

Votes: 1 5.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 11.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Now.. that's what happens when you don't follow the rules. Supposed to be no comments in thread. And now look at what you've done! just kidding ....

Didn't know you lost him. So sorry to hear that. It's hard to believe after all these years there hasn't been a way developed to rid the home aquarium of the dreaded parasite before infestation.

Next time I'll post it in Admin & Tech Support forum. That ich thing is quick and nasty.

The polls were open for 7 days, same as always. They opened on Aug. 25 and closed Sept. 1.

Aug 25 6pm - Aug 26 5:59pm = Day 1
Aug 26 6pm - Aug 27 5:59pm = Day 2
Aug 27 6pm - Aug 28 5:59pm = Day 3
Aug 28 6pm - Aug 29 5:59pm = Day 4
Aug 29 6pm - Aug 30 5:59pm = Day 5
Aug 30 6pm - Aug 31 5:59pm = Day 6
Aug 31 6pm - Sept 1 5:59pm = Day 7

Sorry, you didn't get to vote, but the polls were open the normal amount of time. Unless I am missing what you are saying completely, which is possible.

The polls were open for 7 days, same as always. They opened on Aug. 25 and closed Sept. 1.

Aug 25 6pm - Aug 26 5:59pm = Day 1
Aug 26 6pm - Aug 27 5:59pm = Day 2
Aug 27 6pm - Aug 28 5:59pm = Day 3
Aug 28 6pm - Aug 29 5:59pm = Day 4
Aug 29 6pm - Aug 30 5:59pm = Day 5
Aug 30 6pm - Aug 31 5:59pm = Day 6
Aug 31 6pm - Sept 1 5:59pm = Day 7

Sorry, you didn't get to vote, but the polls were open the normal amount of time. Unless I am missing what you are saying completely, which is possible.
You are missing the point, the contest was for August which a 31 day month not 25 and should have closed on the August 31st not August 25th. Do you get my point yet. The poll should of opened on Sept 1st Not August 25th. I could care less about missing the poll but there should be some model of consistency here don't you think. Look at this way, would you only want to get paid for 25 days if you worked all 31 days in August, because by what your saying is what would happen.

Okay, I understand what you are saying. But, the August voting should have started August 1st, therefore started 24 days late. They gather submissions for August in July, start the Voting August 1st to the 7th.

I know Zagz has been very busy lately, but I agree with you that consistency would be nice.

Okay, I understand what you are saying. But, the August voting should have started August 1st, therefore started 24 days late. They gather submissions for August in July, start the Voting August 1st to the 7th.

I know Zagz has been very busy lately, but I agree with you that consistency would be nice.
That's all I was trying to say. That was a tough one. LOL

I usually run the contest submissions for 3 weeks and the voting for the last week. July and Aug were messed up this year due to my issues with work. I am back to my original schedule. 3 weeks submissions and last week voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom