Before and after pics. Whats your thoughts.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jimmye4fish

Aquarium Advice Activist
Our engineer goby was wreaking habit on the situation. This is more stable.

Before
image-1931715524.jpg

After

image-9005504.jpg

I like after better because it looks slightly more natural but I also like it because it makes the tank look bigger!!

Thanks. I like them both. The after pic doesn't do it justice. It has more little caves, tunnels, place to eventually put corals, its sturdier and its more 3 dimensional. I will try and get a side shot. The first set up was right down the middle. This is more towards the back now but it does extend out towards the front more than the pics show.

I like the second pic better, it has better flow to it.

Huge improvement! Both are creative and #1 is very interesting except I want to look for symbols from the Greek alphabet for some funny reason? Reminds me of frat/sorority house signs.

The second is more like "Reef Plus", very natural and like a particularly beautiful cut out of the ocean reef and sea bed. The caves and sand are dynamic, less static I think than previously

Fgorgeous rock too!

Thanks marsh! I just ordered some new LED lights and once they are up and running I will start on some corals to brighten things up a bit.

Those pics are from the after? If so change my mind lol. ALOT of little hiding places and caves. Great job!

Yes the ones I just posted are all from the after. Thanks I appreciate it. I really like it too. Took a little longer than I planned but what doesn't?

Back
Top Bottom